Like crossing an ocean without a compass, getting through immigration processes alone can be challenging

Which is why you need expert legal advice to get your desired outcome

All migrants wishing to study full-time for longer than three months will need a student visa. Deciding on the best course for your career progression can be daunting, however with the right immigration advice you will be in a better position to decide which course will suit your requirements.

New Zealand offers a range of courses and qualifications which can be obtained at university, polytechnics, or private training establishments depending on your choice.

While on a student visa, it is important to adhere to the visa conditions, otherwise a breach of visa conditions can have serious implications for future visa applications.

Sometimes people come to New Zealand to pursue a certain degree or diploma, but due to unexpected circumstances cannot proceed with the same. In such situations, we can help you with choosing a different course and explain your circumstances to INZ.

Need Assistance?