Behind your computer screen, dedicated Immigration New Zealand teams are assessing your application

DO NOT take risks – approach us now to represent your application with INZ and get justice for your case

Partnership Visitor Visa / Work Visa / Residence Visa

Temporary entry family visas include partners and dependent children of work/study visa holders. There are certain criteria to assess if you are eligible to apply for this kind of visa. At the very basic level, a partnership visa will only be granted if Immigration is satisfied that you are in a genuine and stable relationship and have been living together with the intention of making the partnership endure. Dependent children can be granted a visa provided that the parents meet the requirements set out and are eligible to support the application.

For a residence visa under partnership/dependent child category, there are other requirements that must be met. These requirements will be conveyed after conducting an initial assessment to ascertain your eligibility for residence under this category. Due to a recent change in regulations, there has been some chaos in understanding whether an applicant is eligible to support their partner/dependent children. We know the new rules inside and out, and we are here to help you reach a sound understanding regarding your eligibility.

Need Assistance?